Old 28-10-2004, 08:00 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Default Plant kingdom the Quantum Dual Compliment of the Animal kingdom thenwhat about bacteria?

I keep building this pretty theory that the animal kingdom is the dual
of the plant kingdom and that when life was first created on Earth that
almost simultaneously the animals and plants were created at once, or
perhaps days apart and near by one another to start to affect and help
grow one another. Life created on Earth was from a energetic cosmic ray
that was stopped, say in the primeval oceans and a batch of plants and a
few animal microorganisms were created there.

But I have some trouble with the question of whether there are only 2
kingdoms to compose life or whether there are 4 or more where plants and
animals are just one set of duals. Are the bacteria a different kingdom
and is there a dual compliment to the bacteria? So this question has
been troubling me for some time. It is not tidy and neat.

The idea that springs to my mind is that one kingdom-- the plants seek
energy from the outside in that of the Sun whereas animals seek energy
from other living creatures-- the plants. So can I say that there is one
set of duals of only plants to animals and base that set on their source
of energy? Can I say that each bacteria is either a plant bacteria or a
animal bacteria depending on what supplies them with energy?

I kind of think I can. I kind of think that there is just one set of
quantum duals.

Some may say that viruses would be in this picture somewhere. I tend to
look at viruses as part of a existing genome or species. So that the
Homo sapiens species is not just the human DNA but also all the viruses
that affect human DNA. I consider viruses as transposons or mobile DNA.

I suspect that if all humans were eliminated in the world save for the
viruses that affected humans, that the human genome can thence be
reconstructed in large part, but perhaps not all, from those viruses.

I am the author of this Compounding theory that replaces Darwin
Evolution.

So the question arises as to whether bacteria evince compounding. Can
viruses compound into forming bacteria? Can bacteria compound into
forming viruses?

Compounding would then say that you need only one set of Duals of plants
to animals and then everything else is a compound of the initial plant
and animal that started life on Earth.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies