Old 28-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Jerry Hoffmeister

If you find one, let me know. I bought a standard programmable one and gave
up the ghost in less than a year. You can "make" one by taking 2
thermostats and 1 timer, put the timer in series w/ one thermostat then put
the two in parallel with the other thermostat...

I was gonna do that but ended up just buying one thermostat and setting it
at 60 and leaving it at that. Occasionally I'll manually turn it up to 70
in the day if for example I water expecting a bit of sun to dry things and
it doesn't happen or if we get lots of no-sun days in a row.

wrote in message
Does anyone have a source for a waterproof programmable termostat for
a greenhouse that can control a 110v heater?