#26   Report Post  
Old 28-10-2004, 09:54 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:29:25 GMT Elie Gendloff wrote:

Animals have very complex enzyme systems - monooxygenases, etc. to
detoxify plant compounds; plants and microbes produce a huge diversity
of compounds that are anywhere from mildly toxic to extremely toxic
(e.g., ricin, aflatoxin). However, those compounds are not
necessarily made by the plants or microbes to be toxic to animals.
For example, aflatoxin is one of the most highly toxic and
carcinogenic compounds there is, but it is only toxic to animals that
have certain monooxygenases that "activate" aflatoxin into its toxic
state; it is also hard to see how making aflatoxin would protect a
common fungus that grows in the soil or on peanuts and corn
(Aspergillus flavus) from mammals that make the particular
monooxygenase. Thus, just because a plant or microbe makes something
that happens to be toxic to humans does not mean that it makes that
compound in order to be a toxic defense mechanism.

Thanks for the brief tutorial. And I am at a dead-end here of trying to connect poison with the theory that PlantKingdom
is the quantum compliment dual of AnimalKingdom.

My original reason for embarking on poisons was to try to wring or wrung out the idea that if Quantum Duality and not
Darwin Evolution was at work here that poisons would be in a *gradation spectrum throughout both plant and animal
kingdoms* whereas if Darwin Evolution was correct then there would be no gradation and there would be mostly spikes of
high toxins and concentrated to particular genomes and family genomes.

My original reasoning is that Quantum Duality in Biology is necessary because if only one kingdom existed on Earth without
its dual compliment then many elements of the periodic chart of Chemical Elements would not be used in biology. Animals
use calcium so much more than plants and plants use carbon so much more than animals. So by focusing in on poisons there
should be a more evenly distribution of production of poisons in both animal and plant kingdoms if Quantum Duality is true
and that Darwin Evolution would show less of this even distribution. Because Quantum Duality forces a larger use of the
Chemical Elements and compounds.

Mind you I believe the Darwin Evolution theory is somewhat accurate in many narrow-minded applications for it is a
algorithm at best and not a true theory of science. So Darwin Evolution is a rule-of-thumb just like the old slide rulers
we used in mathematics would give crude first approximate answers but not smack exact answers. So Darwin Evolution is like
slide-rulers are to mathematics.

But it appears as though there is not enough clear evidence in the toxins and poisons to be able to drive a wedge between
Quantum Duality of the Kingdoms of biology and Darwin Evolution.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies