Old 29-10-2004, 02:45 AM
Patrick

"SVTKate" wrote in message hlink.net...

We are in South west Tennessee.
Henderson County.

Tennessee is a pretty state.

You're in Florida?

Yeah, near Pensacola.

I'd like to see it someday.

It's okay. I like the west better though. Colorado/northern New
Mexico are awesome.

Is it true what they say about all the old timers running around in
Speedoes?
*cringe*

I don't know...I've only noticed the girls wearing butt floss. My
daughter says though that all the guys here are about 6-foot tall,
have sexy eyes, big shoulders, 6-pack abs, and tight buns.

Patrick

Kate

"Patrick" wrote in message
om...