Old 25-10-2004, 09:33 AM
J.D. Stone

"GareeeŠ" wrote in message
Same here.. what was the trick with the zippers? Where can they be found,
and how much are they? Attachment method?

"Granny Grump" wrote in message

Thought I'd provide a link to some pics of the hoop houses I am trying
out
this year based on ideas from others in the past. Still need to work on
what
to do with the corners (edges? whatevers?).

Nice! I have been thinking of doing this to my ponds too..... now I
know I will, since I have your site to use as a reference.

Zipper was found at home depot near the tarps (by the paint department in
our store). Cost about $8. Basically it is put on like a decal. Peel the
backing off as you go and it sticks to the plastic (I think it says it has
to be above 70°F to attach, initially). Then you open the zipper and slice
down the middle. Set it so it zips down to close.