Old 29-10-2004, 04:24 AM
DexterWard

I have been watering about twice a week once with a mild fertilizer at the
begining of the week and then with filtered water at the end. It's
possible, seeing as I am unfamiliar with the culture of dendros, that the
watering is too frequent. I'll go out on a limb and say that this is
probably not a nobile type. I've checked Lowes to see the group of Dendros
from which mine was selected, or possibly to find some identification. I
didn't find any, but the ones that were in bloom were exactly as you've
described, purple and white.

Well, I thank you. I guess this plant will either live or it won't. I
simply will have to tell friends and family not to buy me Lowes or Home
Depot Orchids.

Thanks,
DW