Old 29-10-2004, 05:29 AM
A.N.Other

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
A.N.Other wrote:

Need advise on winterizing pond plants.

We'd give better advice if we knew which plants you have.

Pond is iregular (approx a triangle) with a base 23ft x height 16ft.
depth is 42in with a self at about 22in at the ends.
Pump becket 3500 submersible in skimmer box - filter and water falls.
No bottom drain/scavenge

plants:
Hardy water lilies.
Bullrushs - various
Rushes Unknown variety v tall with bottle brush seed pod.
Parrot feather
Black tarro
Yellow Flag Iris
unknowns given me by friends, or found growing in with other purchases.
1) small narrow saw edged leaves with small white flowers.
2) arrow shaped leaf, flower is a white spike.
3) odd shaped leaf (looks like the silloette of an oak tree) yellow flowers.

Fish (those left after herron attack)
4 large subunkins (6in) they've been busy so there numerous small fry.
2 Goldfish

You either have an extra T or you're missing one :-)

Missing one.

ANO