Old 29-10-2004, 07:45 AM
Gardener

On 10/28/04 12:51 PM, in article ,
"God Bless Texas" wrote:

oknwht? wrote:

Who or what is 'the ag extension'? And just what do they know about a

Um, this is an Austin, TX newsgroup. The 'ag extension' is an office
of the Texas A&M University (State funded) in each county in the state
of Texas (452 of them I think), which is available to assist all citizens
of the state with questions regarding agriculture, horticulture,
arboriculture, etc. - all things botanical.

And they would know a lot about it . . .

I have a question. What is the name of the 'bug' that was causing the
problem or did the wood have bugosis? Just wondering....