Old 24-10-2004, 10:10 PM
Theo

Kitsune Miko wrote:

Well I agree that Naka's trees are truly great, but we
are deaing with a living, ever changing art form.
Mozart was a pop artist of his time and now he is one
of the classical greats. If you really want to be
shaken up, look up Lisa Tajima on the net. I have her
book. She is classicaly trained and is gaing
recognition in the japanese bonsai community.

oh my!!!! Samurais and masters and Literati must turn upside down in
their graves...
but it is today's conception of life... childish in all his manifestations

Theo

--
MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :