Old 23-10-2004, 07:18 PM
Penelope Periwinkle

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 13:36:31 GMT, "Jim Carlock"
wrote:

Looking through the wireworm picks, there are definitely
some flying bugs out there that look similar. There are flying
roaches, a few ladybugs(?), lizards all over the place (they
love to eat all types of bugs).

I love my lizards! Mine are all the anoles lizards, and it's
so nice to sit on the front porch and watch them slipping
through the flowers, or sending lizard signals to their
compatriots.

There are what appear to be
some kind of bug eggs on the bottom of the leaves.

What do ladybugs eat?

Aphids and other small insects.

They seem to roam the tops or
bottoms of the leaves. I'm wondering if that white egg
looking stuff are ladybug eggs. The leaves are being eaten
but nothing too devastating.

http://www.photojunkie.ca/archives/2...dybug_eggs.php

http://www.ladybuglady.com/

http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2002.html

Here are a few sites with ladybug pictures and info.

Penelope

"ElissaAnn"