Old 29-10-2004, 05:29 PM

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:22:01 GMT, da wrote:

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 06:52:30 GMT, Xi Wang
wrote:

Hi,

I think your plant is okay....just go with the rule: if it ain't broken,
don't fix it. Check the plant every once in a while, and if after a few
months everything is kosher, then just continue like you always have.
As for the name, it is Phalaenopsis Golden Peoker. I'm not sure about
the cultivar, as I'm not aware of any clonal names that have 'el' in it.
There is a 'BL' which is a famous, and I think awarded, cultivar.
Perhaps the B looks like an E now if the tag has faded?

Cheers,
Xi

Xi,

I've just looked up "Phalaenopsis Golden Peoker" and I can definitely
say that's not my orchid. As I suspected the tag wasn't entirely
accurate. :-D Mine is a very white orchid, without the red/pink spots.

But thanks again for trying to decipher my plant.
--Vic