Old 30-10-2004, 03:11 AM
Kenni Judd

Thanks, Rob. The award pics were just taken today and only come in slide.
I don't think I can get a decent pic in the facility where this show is
held, will try next week here at the nursery with my backdrop, etc. If it
comes out, I'll post on abpo. Kenni

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message

Congratulations! A vandaceous award in Southern Florida is a
prestigious thing indeed. Do we get pictures?

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )