Old 30-10-2004, 10:00 AM
DrPostman

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:33:46 -0700, =The Commentator =
wrote:

I'll be darned, sounds like a really neat critter!

Agreed. I am happy with the two I got almost 2 years ago, but
I might be interested in getting one if I ever lose them.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULTŪ #15-51506-253.

"Again, think type and _them_ make sure that your babble is understood in
the common ENGLISH language."
-ExcrementOne displays his familiarity with irony