Old 30-10-2004, 02:55 PM

OK.. maybe reverse discrimination but I think we already have a couple gay couples on
the block and I am hoping fervently maybe the house 2 doors down will also be sold to
gays cause the two already here are really doing great things with their house,
planting gardens on front lawns and generally wonderful neighbors. sigh. my luck the
house 2 doors down will be sold to gay slobs... and Loghouse Republicans.
Ingrid

"Doug Kanter" wrote:
So...when I'd mention some of these upstanding citizens to the bus stop
hens, they'd remark that all neighborhoods have quirky people, and that I
should get used to it. In other words, they were OK living with the assholes
described above. But, heaven forbid the children should stop at the gay
guy's house on Halloween.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com