Old 30-10-2004, 03:10 PM

according to quite a few sources the swift boat liars started after Kerry back when
he testified during Nixons adm. they been dogging him ever since.
Ingrid

"gregpresley" wrote:
Probably because of the way that news is transmitted in this country, the
vast majority of people don't realize that Kerry's emphasis on his Vietnam
experience in the Democratic convention was not the event that triggered the
reaction of the Swift Boat Liars in the ads that followed it in early
August.. That group actually began meeting and planning the moment Kerry won
the primary season, way back in March and April, and the book that John
O'Neill wrote was already being printed. In fact, Kerry probably felt that
he needed to set up a Vietnam background as a strength to contradict the
bullcrap that was already being staged to hit the fan in the late summer. I
get angry when I see major pundits proclaiming that Kerry set himself up to
be attacked by making his Vietnam experiences a part of the Convention -
when the attacks were already being made prior to the convention.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.