Old 26-10-2004, 08:20 AM
Theo

Chriss Flagg wrote:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karl-Hugo Weesberg"
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 7:25 PM
Subject: [IBC] An evil bonsai attacks you !

You are alone in a haunted house !

Suddenly and without warning, an evil bonsai attacks you!

What do you do?

in some japanese scrolls are depicted story of an evil spirit
living a bonsai or maybe is also a piece of NÔ theater.. I have the
pictuure on a book..
Japanese are Shintoists and once per year do a ceremony in memory
of the Branches of the bonsai they have cut off.... and also for
termites thehy are obbliged to kill... I read a report about
in fact their Politeness bring them to ask you forgiveness before
killing you ( or right after )
Occidentals has still a lot to learn :_D

MSN messanger / or ICQ 25 666 169 4
Private Mail :