Old 30-10-2004, 08:21 AM
KenCo

melissa wrote:
has anyone ever tried nasturtiums (not sure on spelling) in the pond. i
found some growing in a half barrel filled with water. and wondered if
they are poisonous to fish. i think that some people eat these as salad
greens.
thanks for any and all answers!
melissa

they give off a natural odor? or scent? that makes
the plant an insect repellant in gardens so I dont
think they would be safe for a pond.

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-831-5739 cell 401-225-0556

Linux (SuSE 8.2) user #329121
Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced