Old 30-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Mike Lyle

Tumbleweed wrote:
"Alan Gould" wrote in message
In article , Bob Hobden
writes

It depends whether it's grown organically like Alan grows for his
family, grown Organically (TM) as sold in the shops (some

chemicals
are allowed!!!)
or grown like ours with the bare minimum of chemicals and then

only
as a last resort to save the crop. (still better than you can

buy)

No chemicals are permitted to be used in the production of food to

be
sold to the public as organic. Soil Association and HDRA give
qualified snip

LOL. What about the food itself? I think you'll find that detailed
analysis will show that it is, in fact, composed entirely of
chemicals.

I assume you imagine we didn't know that.