Old 30-10-2004, 08:49 PM
Emrys Davies

'Sue',

Best to leave everything as it is and contact your 'Pest Control' at
your local Council as soon as possible and they will deal with the
matter.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Sue" wrote in message
I've either seen one rat three times or three different ones this

afternoon.
One of my neighbours said that they've had them before. They had come

up
from the river and were nesting under a shed further down the road.

Any advice? I suppose I'd better start by clearing away the area with
bricks, paving slabs and roof tiles stored in it as that's where I saw

it /
them twice right under the bird feeder. Do I have to stop feeding the

birds?
Not keen on that idea.

Sue (who doesn't really mind seeing them from the house but is a bit

of a
girlie when it comes to getting involved!)