Old 30-10-2004, 11:48 PM
Sacha

On 30/10/04 20:29, in article ,
"Sue" wrote:

I've either seen one rat three times or three different ones this afternoon.
One of my neighbours said that they've had them before. They had come up
from the river and were nesting under a shed further down the road.

Any advice? I suppose I'd better start by clearing away the area with
bricks, paving slabs and roof tiles stored in it as that's where I saw it /
them twice right under the bird feeder. Do I have to stop feeding the birds?
Not keen on that idea.

Sue (who doesn't really mind seeing them from the house but is a bit of a
girlie when it comes to getting involved!)

Whatever you do, wear gloves. A friend of ours has just very recently
contracted Weil's disease from the stream in their garden and has been
deathly ill.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk