Old 31-10-2004, 11:11 AM
Tim Lund

I have some 'Old Fashioned Mixed' sweet peas that I sowed in an unheated
greenhouse in London this Autumn. Following a gardening book, I have
pinched them out and removed the tap root when repotting, with the idea of
over wintering and planting them out in spring. But they are shooting away
already. What should I do? Keep pinching them out? Risk them outside?

Tim
"Robert" wrote in message
The sweet peas are shooting for next summer's flowers. I still find it
amazing that such a delicate flower can begin in this inhospitable weather