Old 31-10-2004, 04:18 PM
FACE

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 07:33:21 GMT, Travis
in rec.gardens wrote:

FACE wrote:

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 06:45:33 GMT, Travis
in rec.gardens wrote:

SugarChile wrote:

There was a sad story in the local paper yesterday about a employee of a
tree-trimming firm who died on the job. He was cutting a tree; the tree
fell and hit a stump, and the bottom of the tree "kicked up" and struck him
in the head. There's an investigation underway, but it looks like it was
just a terrible accident, not negligence.

There might not be negligence but it wasn't "just a terrible accident"
either.

Really now?

Really.
You can make all the excuses for him that you want but as a
professional he didn't act very professionally.

Since you conveniently snipped everything I wrote I am sure you will point
to where I made an excuse for him.