Old 31-10-2004, 04:51 PM
Klara

In message , JennyC
writes
I have the feeling that they might survive, but they usually look so
straggly by now that I tend to pull them up and start again next year
with (self) seedlings.

I tried the yellow variety this year as well and was singularly
unimpressed! Jenny

Some are still very pretty - I think I'll try those.

It's really the way the colour shades into the leaves that is so pretty,
so I imagine the yellow would look a bit washed out. I seem to have
ended up with nicandra physalodes, allium christophii, the cerinthe,
verbena bonariensis, white cosmos and lots of white and purple petunias,
so I think my colour prejudice seems to have run away with me ...

--
Klara, Gatwick basin