Old 31-10-2004, 06:39 PM
ray miller

Default High fibre diet. Advice needed.

I have yet to get a convincing reason for the difference. I'm also not
convinced that this is a natural outcome of eating so much vegetable
material. The problem is now quite acute because my Doctor has advised
me, due to my advancing years, to eat more high fibre foods like veg
and less red meat. Any thoughts on how to control the above problems
would be welcomed. Especially from those of you who have increased
your fibre intake.

Everyone is different. Some of it is to do with what gut flora you
have, the rest just defies reason.

Are you really that bothered about what people sound and smell like
when they use the bathroom? Just get used to it. There are more
important things in life.

Ray
--
rmnsuk