Old 31-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Peter Stockdale

"D Russell" wrote in message
.

I got our 8'x6' GH from the Yellow free ads rag, it was a collect for free
type thing. Only broke one pane of glass in dismantling it, about £3 to
replace, and did as others suggest, photographed all joints and angles and
the door etc. Reassembly was surprisingly easy, and any additonal bits can
be bought at focus etc. For a solid base, I forked out some money for two
untreated reailway sleepers, and literally screwed the GH onto those. No
risk of it blowing away at all now, plus I've got almost and extra foot of
head room for growing plants and myself.

Duncan

What did you use for the other two sides of the rectangle ?

Peter