Old 31-10-2004, 11:15 PM
Josie

"Martin" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:47:10 +0100, David WE Roberts
wrote:

Yargh!

My grass is going berserk at the moment.

It must be all the hot sunny weather this week after all the rain.

[Yes, I know nearly all the UK has had rain and gales, but for some
strange reason it hasn't reached us here]

My main problem is that the sunny days aren't usually long enough to dry
the heavy overnight dew off the grass, which makes it very difficult to
cut.

Shouldn't grass have stopped growing by now (or at least growing fast
enough to need cutting twice a week)?

You may get away with it if you raise the blades. I did and it worked
fine except that it still does not look as neat as a short cut.

Cheers