Old 30-10-2004, 01:31 AM
Ray

1) I sell beige plastic nursery trays that can be used that way. (I use
them to catch drips or as carrying trays.)
2) I don't think "humidity trays" are of any real benefit.

If you're a home grower with humidity levels too low, they seem to be a good
idea. Unfortunately, nature is working against the idea, as that one foot
by two foot try is trying to humidify your whole house. Add the air
movement you should have in the grow room, and you're dispersing the
moisture even faster. In reality, your plants do not really see a
significant increase in even the local humidity.

Seal that room off totally from the rest of the house, block all central
heating vents, and set up a lot of trays and it's a different matter.

..
"Peter Aitken" wrote in message
om...
Can someone point me to an online source for humidity trays? I'm not
having
any luck locally. THanks.

--
Peter Aitken