Old 01-11-2004, 10:14 AM
Chookie

In article ,
Felix Karpfen wrote:

I am experimenting with the use of (anuual) clovers as a mulch in which to
grow my vegetables. The system (developed by CSIRO) has enough in common
with Permaculture that the experience of seasoned permaculturalists would
help -
esecially as CSIRO has discontinued working on the project and the records
are lost (or, at least, the current staff do not know where they are).

Sounds like you may be talking to the wrong people. Google "clever clover"
and CSIRO for further info -- I thought CC was already commercially available.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet