Old 01-11-2004, 10:26 AM
Elie Gendloff

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:46:15 -0600, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 09:55:27 GMT Elie Gendloff wrote:
(snip mine)

can you explain "quantum compliment" and the Quantum Duality theory,
and how Darwin Evolution is inconsistent with the Q. D. theory?

I can do that and if you care for more detail there is my website to browse:

http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium/

The story starts with the Bohr versus Einstein debates known as EPR circa mid 20th century. These debates asked where Quantum
Physics begins and ends and how much of the world is Quantum Physics intruding into big objects moving at slow speeds. Are
planets, stars, galaxies quantum driven? Are humans and objects on the surface of Earth and life quantum driven. Einstein
wanted to say "no". Einstein wanted to say that Quantum Physics applies only to the very microscopic and nothing of the
macroscopic. Bohr wanted to say the entire universe is Quantum Physics but he could never marshall the mathematics and
experiment to get him to convince others that the answer is "yes".

So EPR kind of languished for decades until John Bell came along over in England and dreamed up a most beautiful mathematical
inequality that could decide whether Einstein was correct or whether Bohr was correct. This Bell Inequality allows for
experiments to be set up and thereby answering the final question as to where does Quantum Physics start and end and if
Einstein is correct then Quantum World ends with the microscopic level. If Bohr is correct then the Bell Inequality can prove
that the entire Universe from the smallest of micro to the largest of Macro world is all one Quantum domain.

After John Bell along came physics experimenters willing to put the Inequality to a test with such men as Alain Aspect in
France and many others afterwards. What they found testing the Bell Inequality was that Bohr was correct and that Einstein was
wrong.

What the Bell Inequality with the Aspect Experimental Results showed was that Quantum Physics is not only on the small and
tiny scale of the microworld but that Quantum Physics extends into the large distances and the Macroworld.

The discovery created a tempest and furore in the physics community for a brief time and which has been ignored for the past
several decades. The tempest is how do we explain the universe as one big Quantum theater or stage or platform. If you shoot a
beam of light in one direction of the Cosmos and another beam that is twin to the first and then you interfer with the 1st
then what the Bell Inequality with the Aspect Experiment proves is that the 2nd beam of light automatically alters its
kinetics as if out of nowhere because the 1st had been altered.

So John Bell, the sharp intellect that he had, resolved this problem by dreaming up his now famous Superdeterminism. The
logical way of solving this problem facing him was to say that If the Cosmos is one big gigantic Quantum playground then the
way that affecting one beam of light which automatically affects a second beam of light then everything in the Universe is
connected and Fated or what he would call Superdeterminism.

Superdeterminism means there is no free-will. Superdeterminism means that every action that occurs in the universe is like
puppets on strings.

One of the reasons John Bell's Superdeterminism never stirred much interest in the science communities was because there was
only the BigBang theory and you cannot fit the BigBang with Superdeterminism so it lay ignored until 1990 when I published the
Atom Totality theory saying that the entire Universe is one big atom of 231Pu and where stars and galaxies are tiny pieces of
the last six electrons what physicists call the electron-dot-cloud.

Thus in an Atom Totality we can have all objects as puppets on strings moved by a larger hidden force-- the nucleus of the
Atom Totality.

And the AtomTotality theory is really the next step of a John Bell Inequality with Superdeterminism. I say this because to say
that both the large-scale and small-scale Cosmos is Quantum Physics is the same as saying it is one big atom.

Quantum Physics is tantamount to Atomic Physics and to say that the macro along with the micro is Quantum physics is saying
that the Cosmos is one big atom.

Finally, now, Elie, I can get to biology. So, if the Cosmos both large scale and small scale is all Quantum driven with
Superdeterminism and where Free-Will is just a illusion or delusion then can you have Darwin Evolution theory as true?

Obviously not. You cannot have true Superdeterminism and the Darwin Evolution theory.

You can have the Darwin Evolution theory as a algorithm where like in mathematics the old mechanical slide-rulers were
algorithms in getting you a crude first approximation of answers. Slide Rulers were quick at giving you a crude answer but not
exact answers that mathematics requires. Same thing with Darwin Evolution theory in that as a rule-of-thumb it can explain
many things with a crude first approximation but as a theory of science it is a false theory just as no-one would say that
mathematics is a slide-ruler.

Darwin Evolution is a good rule of thumb and has vast application but it is not science for it is not true. It conflicts with
many Quantum issues. Darwin Evolution breaks down completely in the face of Superdeterminism.

And the very important questions of where did life begin and how it began has to be a Quantum Physics answer with
Superdeterminism. The ATomTotality theory is a Quantum Physics answer and it says that life began on Earth as elsewhere in the
Universe from a stopped or halted energetic cosmic-ray. We routinely observe cosmic rays with energies of upward to 10^14 MeV.
That is enough energy to create an entire insect such as a grasshopper from scratch. So, if we say that a photon or neutrino
has internal parts such as say a helix or double helix and we dress that double helix with 10^14 MeV and we halt or stop or
catch that energetic neutrino in a South Dakota old gold mine near Rapid City in a drum of chemical solution and that 10^14
MeV energy goes to putting a covering over its double helix we can imagine the creation of a entire form of life such as an
insect.

Finally, Elie, since Quantum Physics is both macro and micro world means that the Kingdoms of Biology itself have to be
ordered in terms of Quantum Mechanics. Just as you have duality between particle and wave means that the macro world of
biology is arranged between dualities. I do not mean a divide or split between Plant kingdom to Animal kingdom but as
compliments of one another. Where one compliments and aids each other. When life was first created on Earth it did not come in
one package but it came in several of which some were plants and some were animals all about the same time.

This is because since they are compliments that one cannot succeed without the other. And it means that with duality, it
requires the least amount of energy to make it work. It means that the elements of the Periodic Chart of Chemistry is most
easily represented if you have 2 kingdoms complimenting one another such as where plants absorb CO2 and emit O2 and animals
the reverse. The easiest way to use the chemical elements and compounds in living systems is to have 2 kingdoms which are
complimentary duals of one another.

Darwin Evolution would claim that first life had one kingdom which through the environment and circumstances branched out to
form other kingdoms. Quantum Dual theory of Life would say that life was created from stopped cosmic rays and that both Plant
and Animal kingdoms were created almost simultaneously with each other in close proximity.

Details of all of the above have been in my website for more than 10 years now.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies

There is an enormous amount of evidence that the plant and animal
kingdoms developed from a common ancestor - both use DNA, RNA and
protein made up of the same components; at the chemical level, the
primary metabolic pathways are the same; you can put animal DNA in
plants and vice versa and it will work, to name a few.
there are also other kingdoms that don't fit the duality paradigm -
fungi, bacteria (some or which photosynthesize and others that don't),
and archaea.