Old 01-11-2004, 05:55 PM
William Hill

"J Fortuna" wrote in message news:69Egd.153$7W.50@trnddc08...
Yay, Kenni! Congrats, and may you have many more such successes in the
future.
Best,
Joanna

From: "Kenni Judd"
Subject: Celebrating
Date: Friday, October 29, 2004 7:16 PM

As I hope most of you know, we are exhibiting and selling at the Delray
Beach Orchid Society this weekend. Judging was held this am, and our Rhv.
[Thailand x V. tessellata] received an HCC along with Best in Show for
Vandaceous (other than Vandas and Ascocendas).

Way to go Kenni, while you were cleaning up at Del Ray I was at
Sarasota O.S. Show-- I'd be more than happy to pay Del Ray double the
fee to do that one!!! I will not report on Sarasota as I can't afford
a lawsuit at this stage of the game--- but stay tuned-- in a week or
so--- I may have a full report-- you won't believe it !!! Good
Growing, Bill