Old 01-11-2004, 06:32 PM
Derek Broughton

Nedra wrote:

Now, now Derek. Don't go putting words in my mouth or thoughts there that
have
no business being there. Wow! You are certainly in a judgemental mood this
morning.

I'm really not - and I'm not trying to put words in your mouth either. You
did say "I don't give a hoot what usenet says", and I'm saying you _should_
give a hoot, because it isn't some rule that is created by somebody who has
only his own interests in mind, it's a _guideline_ created by usenet users
as a whole (admittedly, some time ago, when we were all geeks) to try to
reduce problems.

Ignoring netiquette, for whatever reason, is done not only at your own
peril, but to the detriment of all usenetters.
--
derek