Old 01-11-2004, 07:20 PM

Sorry about that. I had no idea about such protocol, although I did wonder
why people spent ages trying to describe a problem, sometimes clumsily,
rather than taking a picture for us all to see and learn from.

So why don't we open a news group especially for questions with pictures? I
don't think that webpages stuffed full of pix of which one fish with floppy
yellow poker dotted fins and nearly dead - or indeed even a dead fish, is at
all a good idea. Much better to attach a pix to the question - surely?

Fireball

"Crashj" wrote in message
On or about Thu, 28 Oct 2004 21:52:55 +0100,
wrote something like:

OK guys 'n galls, curiosity has got the better of me.

As you seem new to usenet, let me point out that binaries are not
apropriate in a text based group. It takes more time than other may
want to spend.
If your pictures are of real interest to the group you can post them
at a website or an online photo album. Thanks for your understanding.
--
Crashj