Old 01-11-2004, 06:38 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 10:26:16 GMT Elie Gendloff wrote:
(mine snipped)

There is an enormous amount of evidence that the plant and animal
kingdoms developed from a common ancestor - both use DNA, RNA and
protein made up of the same components; at the chemical level, the
primary metabolic pathways are the same; you can put animal DNA in
plants and vice versa and it will work, to name a few.
there are also other kingdoms that don't fit the duality paradigm -
fungi, bacteria (some or which photosynthesize and others that don't),
and archaea.

Yes, I catch your complaint, and although it may look as though the evidence is in your favor for Darwin Evolution, it is not a
complaint that can decide.

My reply back is that suppose first life was created from stopped energetic Neutrinos of 10^9 MeV or higher. Suppose these
Neutrinos have internal parts of a double-helix and that the energy of 10^9 to 10^14 MeV once stopped in a primeval Earth ocean
then dresses up the double helix as either a plant or animal.

So the commonality of plants and animals is due to the commonality of the double helix of Neutrinos or the internal parts of
Neutrinos.

So, you complaint then evaporates.

And then I would rejoinder by asking whether you can have a planet with life that has only plants and never any animals?

Because the real Deciding Experiments are not going to be about commonality because Darwin Evolution will cling to the commonality
of DNA but that cannot differentiate the commonality of the internal parts of a stopped Neutrino that transforms into life. The
real Deciding Experiments will have to look at how much does the Plant Kingdom utilize the Periodic Chart of Chemical Elements and
how much does the Animal Kingdom utilize the Chart. So that both combined use as a guess estimate of 67% of the elements from
hydrogen to bismuth and that plants alone use only 34% and animals alone use only 33% but both combined use 67%.

So, Elie, what I am saying is that the deciding experiment is not the commonality of life but the fact that if you have a planet
with only plants alone then that kingdom can only use 34% of the chemistry available whereas if it had 2 kingdoms as dual
compliments of one another then that planet can utilize 67% of the available chemistry.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
whole entire Universe is just one big atom where dots
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies