Old 01-11-2004, 07:23 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Alan Gould wrote:
In article , Franz Heymann notfranz.
writes
I, too, am rather surprised to hear that Joan is actually donsenting
to eating Warfarin. That puts orders of magnidude more rat poison
into her than she will ingest in a lifetime of eating non-organic
vegetables. How ironic. (I, too, eat Warfarin. I also enjoy
non-organic veggies as well as organic veggies)

Warfarin was prescribed along with other medication to Joan by her
doctor for a blood disorder. She has been taking it for several years
now and regular clinical tests show that it is of benefit to her.

I was not aware that non-organic vegetables contain rat poison, thanks
for the warning.

So do some organic ones. The plant with the largest concentration
that I know of is woodruff.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.