Old 02-11-2004, 07:45 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 22:27:47 GMT Sean Houtman wrote:
(snip what I wrote)

I suspect that you may be assuming that conditions were the same at
the creation of life as they are today. An Oxygen atmosphere on a
young planet is unlikely, as there are too many mineral elements
that tend to react to free O2. There are very few cosmic sources of
O2 as well, there is a considerable quantity of water, carbon
dioxide, and other combined sources that may be used as a source for
an Oxygen atmosphere, but only after some action that would tend to
produce it. Animal life needs a sufficient excess of O2 that nothing
that you would call an "animal" would have appeared until a long
time after things that you might call "plants" had been around and
photosynthesizing. There are anaerobic bacteria that don't need
Oxygen, but on a basic level, they are poisoned by O2, and wouldn't
do well in the company of some plant-thing that was busy making it.
In other words, photosynthesizers, and anaerobes just don't get
along.

I realize the primeval Earth when life began had a far different
environment especially in gases and temperature.

So what I am looking for if we say the blue green algae were the first
plants is some organism that lives off of the blue green algae and
interacts in some manner with blue green algae whether it is alive or
after it dies.

The relationship of plants to animals today is that animals depend on
plants for food but plants depend on animals for fertilizer.

So I need a relationship between blue green algae and some other
organism.

Same thing for RockEaters although they maybe more difficult to analyze.
Are these RockEaters able to live solo and never need the intervention
of any other organism? If they need another organism then that is the
duality.

And it maybe that the blue green algae needs another plant species and
not a species that we would call an animal.

So what I need is merely another species that the bluegreen algae must
have in order to survive and that would prove duality.

If there is a plant that can survive solo without any other lifeform
would disprove this Quantum Duality of Biology. The Rockeaters have the
best chance of disproving it.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies