Old 02-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Martin Sykes

"Weby" wrote in message

First post. Hi!

I'm after some assistance in sourcing some semi-mature trees (girths
between 12cm and 16cm).

I've searched the t'interweb extensively but haven't yet found the
trees that I want, at the price I want. I appreciate not all tree
nurseries are on the web (and dare say it's the smaller, cheaper
nurseries that are the ones NOT on the web) so would appreciate any
pointers anyone can give.

I live in St Helens in the NW of England and the options really could
do with being in this region (for transport costs as much as anything)

I'd be grateful for all your help and suggestions.

--
Weby

Why do you want the larger trees? If you plant smaller ones, they will
establish much better and will catch up in a couple of years.

I had a quick search and found this site which might be of use. It's in the
north-west and I think from their price list that they do trees up to 18ft.
The minimum order is £500 though. Are there any specific trees you're
looking for? And what price were you thinking of?

http://www.wholesale-nurseries.com/

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )