Old 02-11-2004, 07:11 AM
Caroll Hermann

I thought we were talking about how to retain water???? You should relax,
dear, I also fertilize with tobacco dust. (HORROR OF HORRORS) It is a well
known fact in Africa, that it keeps insects and fungi away. If you read my
piece without attacking first you would have seen that it also said that you
need to soak the butts to get the nicotine out. We are just as hyper about
chemical insecticides as you are about nicotine and prefer the natural way.

Regards,

Caroll
South Africa