Old 01-11-2004, 12:10 PM
GrampysGurl

Should I buy this property. How about spending on removing some of
those trees.
Thanks
BK

If you like it buy it..... Could you put a woodland garden in without the
removal of trees? I for one am not fond of a nice green grass lawn, I'd much
rather have pathways and greenery with flowers in my yard. It's a thought... My
best friend is in a similar situation and I asked the same thing of her....
told her she should take all her leaves (from the front yard) and spread them
out back till next year to add organic material and start planting away.
Colleen
Zone s CT