Old 02-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Rod

On Tue, 02 Nov 2004 17:51:55 +0000, Don
wrote:

Since I can't budge the greenhouse with just the 3mm toughened glass in
the roof. I can't imagine the wind shifting it with the side glass
fitted as well. I'm wondering if there isn't a heck of a lot of overkill
here and how many gardeners do anchor their greenhouse down. My garden
is quite well sheltered by hedges and is on the leeward side of the
house..

I've seen a 120ft x 60ft mobile greenhouse lifted off its runners and
dumped about 2ft to one side of where it was. That's a helluva lot of
glass, aluminium and steel. I have to say that was a fairly exposed
site on a night when anything not bolted down on the nursery got
airborne.

Rod

Weed my email address to reply.