Old 03-11-2004, 01:26 AM
js1

On 2004-10-29, RadCliffe -DONTEMAIL wrote:
when i had my 29Gal tank set up as a community tank, i had two of those
one was small, and the other was huge - Plus 3 Dalmation Mollies 2
Albino Tiger Barbs 4 Rainbow fish 1 Pleco and about 6 Black Mollies

Once the SAE got to a certian size it always tryed to attack the other
fish. One day i actually caught it attack and kill one of the black
mollies. So it went into a 1 Gal tank, I only feed the damned thing like
twice over a 13 Month period! then it died...But the smaller SAE is
living fine im my mothers 20Gal Community tank.

First time i see it attack and kill a fish, it becomes food for
my oscars

Yeah, that's too bad since SAE's are caught live and not bred. Mine
will argue with other bottom feeders for food, but won't ever actually
attack any of them. One of mine likes to be cleaned by the oto that
it shares a tank with.