Old 29-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Crashj

On or about 28 Oct 2004 15:16:06 -0700, (Tak Sze)
wrote something like:

I just recently built a 2000 gallon pond with concrete over liner. The
pond has not been filled with water yet.

That's not a pond, that's a boat. ;-(
Hence the lift. You could have a serious structural problem as the
pond settles back into place. It will not be fully supported. I would
imagine there are gaps and pockets all around the basin under ground
level. When you do fill it there will probably be cracks at the very
least. The only way to avoid that, I think is to fill the pond now and
hope it settles into place before the water in the ground drains away.
--
Crashj