Old 03-11-2004, 11:45 AM
Sacha

On 3/11/04 11:06, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
Some e-mails which contain a virus are being circulated in my name -
written in the style GOULD ALAN. One or two urglers have sent to tell me
that they have received them, and asked me would I check my PC.
I received one myself today and was alerted about the virus by my
updated NAV/Symantec system. My PC is also protected by Demon/Turnpike
and MS-XP-Home software. Anyone receiving a copy of the spam should
delete it without opening. With apologies.
--
Alan Gould

They seem to be using my name as well. I too am protected, so please delete
any
suspicious messages from "me"

Jenny

I've received one ostensibly telling me that a msg. I'd sent couldn't be
delivered and bearing an attachment, too. As it's not only someone I'd never
email and as I've had a few of these before, it was deleted immediately.
But I have Norton running the whole time and do a virus update daily.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)