Old 03-11-2004, 01:02 PM
Margolis

"Eric Schreiber" eric at ericschreiber dot com wrote in message

Thiose comments are patently incorrect. Nothing personal, but they
are. It's that simple.

I appreciate your strong opinion, but I find equally strong opinions in
the other direction. The Krib has discussions on the subject, and I
found numerous mentions via Google as well.

yup, I have seen numerous posters saying the same thing in various plant
forums and also in this newsgroup as I have been lurking. Blackout had no
affects at all. But some people just can't seem to believe that just
because something seemed to work for them does not mean it is written in
stone and works all the time.

--

Margolis
http://web.archive.org/web/200302152...qs/AGQ2FAQ.htm