Old 03-11-2004, 08:33 PM
Eric Schreiber

Happy'Cam'per wrote:

How old is that info on the Krib, and how qualified were those ppl
making the statements?

Beats me. How qualified is Tom? Again, beats me.

Oh Come on Eric, I think its my turn this time to tell you to get a
thicker skin.

My skin is plenty thick - I'm not in the *least* bit offended or upset
by anything Tom said. I'm simply not interested in pumping a lot of
noise into the newsgroup over something I'm not emotionally invested in.

Tom is offering you perfectly fine advice and you're throwing it back
in his face, he offered to help you out and then you
get defensive!

On the contrary, I've already affirmed that if the antibiotics don't
work out, I will be trying the method he suggested.

--
Eric Schreiber
www.ericschreiber.com