Old 03-11-2004, 05:22 PM
Susan Erickson

On Wed, 03 Nov 2004 15:47:37 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

What are you, nuts? I want his lawyer if ever I'm in trouble! 2yrs
probation and a fine you can put on your credit card?

PRICELESS!!

K Barrett

Not only his lawyer, but his poker face. He got less then Selby
and he certainly knew what he was doing. But he played it
straight HA with this line about not intending to break laws.
Give me a break. He would not have taken the plant to Selby if
he did not KNOW it was unreported, unnamed and his chance at
history.

On the other hand, he did not go around screaming that it was a
conspiracy against him and a miscarriage of justice and "I did
nothing wrong" etc as others have.

SuE