Old 02-11-2004, 07:53 PM
Ann in Houston

"Crashj" wrote in message
On or about Tue, 02 Nov 2004 00:12:53 GMT, "Nedra"
wrote something like:

Yeaaaaa for Fireball!!! There I voted.

Nedra

I can certainly understand your reaction and I am fine with you all
top posting short conversations, but why won't you trim your posts?
--
Crashj

I don't know why, but Fireball's message never showed up on OE, which I use.
I only saw Nedra's quote. Still, I have to ask, if Fireball has to ask
whether Nedra or several others in the discussion even has a pond, he hasn't
shown any interest in actually reading the group. (There - I bottom posted.
But I still like the conversational, email-toned flow of top-posting. It
eliminates the need to snip, since many people are too stubborn about it. I
don't see that top posting is any worse.