Old 03-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Sacha

On 3/11/04 17:25, in article ,
"Janet Baraclough.." wrote:

The message
from "JennyC" contains these words:

"Alan Gould" wrote in message
Some e-mails which contain a virus are being circulated in my name -
written in the style GOULD ALAN. One or two urglers have sent to tell me
that they have received them, and asked me would I check my PC.

They seem to be using my name as well. I too am protected, so please
delete any
suspicious messages from "me"

Jenny

Can either of you say if the recipients' addresses were harvested from
your addressbooks, (or were definitely not in your addressbooks)?

Janet.

I know this isn't addressed to me but in my case, the so-called recipient
was definitely not in my address book. Whether I was in his I don't know.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk