Old 04-11-2004, 05:24 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

someone wrote:

Sorry, I don't buy it. Your theory is just a bunch of hand waving.
You have to keep rationalizing that viruses are this and bacteria are
that just to try to keep your theory together.

No, I am exploring, initial exploring but you seem too dense to see that.

There is no experiment that you can do to test your theory, and you

No, there is a great experiment of that of taking a 100% sterile life free flask or
drum and have a cosmic ray of 10^14 MeV transit the flask and if there is life
where previously there was none would prove the theory. Another route to proof
would be if Moon rocks or Mars rocks or Mercury rocks contained fossil life but
never had evolved-life.

But I brought up the poison thread because I want a new route to proving the
Quantum Dual theory

cannot make any predictions based on the theory, so it is useless and
it is not even reallly a scientific theory, since it is untestable.
Darwinism has always been consistent with experimental data, and all
of the millions of tests of Darwinism have supported the theory.
Darwinism can be used to predict what the results of an experiment
will be, so it is useful. It also is logical and is the simplest
solution given the data at hand (i.e., it satisfies Occom's razor).

But you seem too dense and opinionated to understand. No reply needed.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies