Old 04-11-2004, 05:35 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Tue, 02 Nov 2004 02:09:08 -0600 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:

On second thought I may have the above all turned around. Perhaps retroviruses
live on other viruses.

In this view viruses have dual partners. If that is the case then the first
life on Earth from a stopped neutrino was viruses of all kinds and they just
floated around until they found something to "eat". Once they ate something
they multiplied and changed into other forms.

Thanks, for maybe the first life on Earth were viruses and that stopped
neutrinos even today could transform into brand new viruses that Earth has
never before seen.

So the question I have is whether those Rockeaters have viruses that attack
them?

Anyone know that answer?

So I wonder that if we set up flasks or containers that were 100% free of living
matter, including viruses and bacteria and the smallest microorganisms and if we
watched and waited as cosmic-rays traversed this container such as the Utah
experiment observatory that catches cosmic rays and analyzed the container, I have
the hunch that life will be found where none had been before.

I also suspect that viruses can be fossilized. And that if our lifeless Moon or
any other lifeless astro body were analyzed for virus fossils that many will be
found because life originates from stopped or halted cosmic rays.

Everyone remember the Mars rock some years back that was said to have fossils of
life and then retracted. I wonder if our best microscopes can detect a virus
fossil. I believe so. And I believe that if Moon rocks and other astro materials
where cosmic rays can be stopped will contain viral and bacterial fossils.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies