Old 04-11-2004, 02:43 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Stephen Howard contains these words:

I've read some of his accounts ( featured in the book 'Mushroom Magic
- which accompanied the television series of some years ago ).
Apparently he had need of it.

I've suffered a similar fate myself twice, though through an allergic
reaction to an otherwise edible species, and I can say with heartfelt
sincerity that 'much purging, great sweats and loathsome dread' is a
pretty accurate description of what ensued.

If the title was 'Mushroom Magic', perhaps Michael Jordan was
injudicious in publishing one of his books under that title...

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/